Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Success Story of Reunification

I don't mean to upset anyone with this post just affirm hope for you all!
Think my post is a bit out there and unrealistic? Well I AM a victim of this abuse and... I am determined to do my bit to help rid the world of it!
My mum made me hate my dad growing up. She used to fill my head with all sorts of crap thought my childhood. I believed it all until he came and found me when I was 19. It took alot of work but we sorted through what was true and what was a lie. I am 22 now and our relationship could not be stronger! Me and my mum have a weak relationship despite him encouraging I keep talking to her. I can't believe she lied to me... among many other things.
Hello members I'm Kieren from NSW Australia.
Pictured is my Aunt Janine, me and my Dad!
Copied from Kieren Alvarez's post in Parental Alienation World Wide Support Group

No comments:

Post a Comment