- The Parentectomy
- What is an Obsessed Alienator?
- What is Parental Alienation Syndrome?
- Susan Arendsee and Ronald Cornett: Defamation of C...
- Light a Candle for Parental Alienation Awareness Day on Facebook 2017
- Petition to the American Psychological Association
- Petition 2 Congress
- Being The Targeted Parent
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
There are no effective treatments for either the obsessed alienator or the children. The courts and mental health professionals are helpless. The only hope for these children is early identification of the symptoms and prevention. After the alienation is entrenched and the children become "true believers" in the parent’s cause, the children are lost to the other parent for years to come. We realize this is a sad statement, but we have yet to find an effective intervention, by anyone, including the courts that can rehabilitate the alienating parent and child.