Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Stalking Internet Troll Returns

  • Message to the Obsessed Alienator in My Life

  •  
  •  
  • Yes Jodi, I am angry with you for your self serving and malevolent ways. From my perspective you are a stalking bully and harasser. You are "Evil Incarnate" who abuses and exploits the trust of the innocent people who love you. I didn't appreciate your need to send me your 9 messages yesterday. Someone in need for attention to fuel their narcisstic supply? I'm sharing this "vent" of mine so other alienated parents can see and understand the torment "targeted" parents go through because of an obsessed alienator who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. Below is my response to her emails. For years I've repeatedly told her to go away and leave me alone because I do not believe anything she has to say. But, because of her mental illness she can't help herself. 
  • I do not believe anything you say because you have made up deluded stories about me as well as Ron, Shelby, Ronald and Jennifer. Even after I've corrected you with the truth numerous times you continue. You are a self serving liar and a cheat who will exploit anyone or anything to get your own way. An incompetent mother who obviously taught her daughter that it was alright to get herself pregnant at 17 by a 16 year old boy. Why? To trap him into marrying her like you tried to do with Ron so you'd have a welfare paycheck? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?? Poor kid. What a mess you've made of her. Believing she was raped when she wasn't. Baloney you worked to support your children. You don't have the drive or motivation to get past your 8th grade education because you are a lazy "user". A welfare Mom who uses her own children and their father "Ron" to support herself rather then getting educated with a decent career. Isn't that why you got pregnant with Shelby in the first place? Is that why Liany, Ronald and Lucas have lived with you? So you can use them too? Ron has always said you would have either Shelby or Ronald living with you into their adulthood because you couldn't let them go and have a life of their own. Too bad for them. Too bad for Jennifer too. She does appear to be quite an angry mess. When one considers how "low life" her family is, it doesn't surprise me. Your "gaslighting" has never and will never work with me. I'm too smart for you. Remember, none of the despicable false allegations have ever been substantiated by CPS which in your deluded world you seem to conveniently forget. No why?? Because there was no evidence. Which if there was rape involved, there would be. It was all fabricated lies Jodi that all of you "low lifes" made up. Not all of us are as stupid as you seem to think we are. Like it or not my blogs and FB pages stay up. I was contacted recently by a child's advocate group requesting an interview. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it, but after your recent interaction with me I've decided I will. The world needs to know how because of your own mental illness heinous mothers like yourself abuse their own children because they are unable to co-parent for the sake of their children they profess to love. Pretty screwed up you are. So, as I've told you before go away, back under your rock like the troll you are and leave me alone. Or do I have to get a restraining order against you again. You seem to forget we were in Guymon and spent the afternoon at the courthouse and Police Station discussing you.  Sergeant Dolan Sedge told us to contact him at any time to pursue charges against you when we were ready. So did the judge.  You had well over a decade to resolve this matter and you refused to while Ron's children were growing up.  Now you'll have to live with the results of what you created.  Shelby and Ronald are now adults capable of making up their own minds.  Because of this there isn't any need for you to be contacting either one of us. BTW, if you are going to duplicate anything in this email please have the integrity to do it in its entirety, otherwise you don't have my permission to copy it.

  •  
    The mess you made when you and Donald Wayne Griffing abducted Ron's children from Montana and ran away with them to Oklahoma will follow you and haunt you for the rest of your life.  I will always be your Nemesis the Inescapable, never letting you or the world forget the abuse you perpetrated upon Ron and his children Shelby and Ronald.  Always seeking retribution. I will be here sharing the "truth" of your Psychopathic Ways!
  •  
      You're still stuck in your moment and will remain stuck because you haven't gotten the mental health help you need.  Too bad for you.
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment